Implant Treatment Under One Roof
Implant Dentistry in Rootstown
If you’re missing one or more of your teeth and you’re looking for a lasting replacement option, Dr. Yun offers expert dental implants in Rootstown. If you are located in Ravenna, Randoph, or Edinburg, we are only a short drive away. At Yunbelievable Smiles, we offer implant placements and restorations under one roof to ensure that your treatment is as simple and convenient as possible.
What We Offer
At our office, we offer beautiful, long-lasting single-tooth implants. We provide truly end-to-end service, and our team can handle every step of the procedure in-house, including your placement and restoration. Single-tooth implants consist of a single dental implant that is implanted into your jaw and gums. Once this implant heals and functions as an artificial tooth root, a dental crown (false tooth) is permanently attached.
At our office, Dr. Justin Yun can handle every step of the single-tooth implant procedure. The first step is to create an implant plan by taking x-rays and images of your mouth. Then, Dr. Yun will surgically place your implant and work with a third-party lab to create your custom implant-supported restoration.
Is an Implant Right for Me?
Candidates for Dental Implants
If you have a healthy mouth and your jaw is strong, you are most likely a good candidate for dental implants. Dental implants can only be used to treat patients who have enough natural bone in their jaw to support the implant and hold it in place. To determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants, schedule a consultation with Dr. Yun today!
What To Expect
The Dental Implant Process
- The implant process begins with a comprehensive consultation at Yunbelievable Smiles.
- If you’re approved for treatment, Dr. Yun will create a customized plan for your procedure using x-rays and images of your mouth.
- During your implant placement procedure, your mouth will be numbed and a small titanium implant will be surgically placed into your jaw and gums. Then, the area will be cleaned and sutured shut.
- It takes about 3-6 months for your dental implant to “osseointegrate” and permanently bond with your jaw bone.
- Dr. Yun will create a dental crown that will fit over your implant, and restore the aesthetics of your smile.
- Once your mouth has healed completely, Dr. Yun will bond your crown in place permanently to complete the procedure.
The Benefits of
Dental implants never shift or move when you eat, speak or chew, which means they are much more stable than dentures. They also have a very long lifespan of 30+ years, and do not require any special care beyond brushing and flossing. Implants also look and feel totally natural, and help support the strength of your jaw after tooth loss.